There will be those debtors who were obliged to pay the debt by court decisions, but they did not begin to pay the due amounts within three months after the entry into force of the court decision.
The Government of Tajikistan has approved the procedure for maintaining the Unified State Register of Debtors. The corresponding resolution with the text of the Procedure is published on the portal of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan.
The need to maintain the Unified State Register of Debtors is explained by “debt settlement and prevention of its negative consequences.”
The introduction of the Register will be carried out by the Enforcement Service under the government of the country.
Information about debtors is entered into the Register simultaneously with the decision to initiate enforcement proceedings.
It will not contain information about debtors-government agencies, local government bodies, as well as debtors who have not yet passed 3 months from the start of the mandatory payment period.
The register is maintained in the form of paper and electronic media. The electronic form of the Register is posted on the website of the Enforcement Service.
What data will be in the Register?
The register of debtors will contain the following information:
– full name of the debtor – natural person, place of residence, date and place of birth, place of work, if known, taxpayer identification number
– name of the debtor – legal entity, address of the legal entity, taxpayer identification number, bank account
– number and date of initiation of enforcement proceedings
– a judicial act, an act of state bodies or an official and the date of its adoption
– Full name of the claimant – an individual, his place of residence, date and place of birth, taxpayer identification number
– name of the claimant – legal entity, address of the legal entity, taxpayer identification number, bank account
– the content of the executive document indicating the amount to be recovered
– information on the fulfillment of the requirements of executive documents
– date of exclusion of the debtor from the Register